If you have any questions please contact Alaya:
Owen’s Party CIC – Company Number 11901060 Non profit Community Interest Company
Privacy / GDPR policy
- Our parties are for children aged under 13, so only the parent of the child or legal person who has parental responsibility of the child can give permission for the child to attend the party.
- We need the children’s information to create a party which will be suited to their autistic needs. It is very important for their safety.
- The party forms are simple and we only ask for the information we need.
- The forms will be kept on the file so you don’t have to fill in each time you attend but you need to tell us any changes in your child’s needs.
- You have the right to access your personal data; request rectification; object to processing and have your personal data erased.
- You can opt out of at any time and we will delete your records.
- We need to keep records of all consent given to us to use your photos for our media/publications, until such time the photo is no longer in use.
- We will not use your child’s photo on our social media without your prior permission.
- You take full responsibility for any pictures you upload on our social media of your child but you cannot upload pictures which include pictures of anyone else at the party, without their permission.
- We comply with all the requirements of the GDPR, not just those specifically relating to children and included in this checklist.
- We make sure that our processing is fair and complies with the data protection principles.
- We may use your phone, email or postal address to send your details of future parties. If you do not want us to send you marketing information, please write to us and we will remove you from marketing promotional activity.