Book a Party
- Please keep updated on facebook/twitter
- Read the party plan and ensure it suits your child’s needs before ordering.
- Book tickets online. Costs from 01.01.2020 £12 per ticket** – each ticket is priced to include 1 child and carer attending. Payable for children 3 yrs and over.
- ** if you wish your child under 3 to get full benefits of gifts, cake and crafts please purchase a ticket for them. They are free entry if they are only accompanying target child and using playrooms/toys. Please note that we have a limit of number of children per party so this free entry is based on availability of space.
- ** All children including those under 3 must purchase a ticket for Christmas parties,
Only 10 paying Children with carer/parent to attend each party. We have the use of the whole community centre, garden and there is a park next door so there is plenty of space to ensure it is not too crowded.
NEXT PARTY FRIDAY 17TH APRIL 2020
TWO SESSIONS – PLEASE CONFIRM ON THE FORM WHICH SESSION YOU WANT TO BOOK FOR. THEY ARE
- 10.30AM – 12.00PM
- 13.00PM – 14.30PM
* Please be informed, we do not provide party food during our normal party sessions but we have cake and nibbles. Please tell us if your child has allergies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No child will be admitted without a carer. The carer will be required to supervise and assist the child throughout the party. We will not have staff to look after the child. We will hate to disappoint the child and ask you to please ensure a responsible adult is attending.
- The Parent has to complete and return our Party Booking form below for each child attending.
- On the form we will need the child’s details including a brief detail of their needs or special requirements. Especially if the child does not like balloons or has fears.
- Please make us aware if your child has any conditions such as PICA giving full details so that we may consider suitability for your child to attend due to safety for your child. You will have to supervise the child for safety throughout the party.
We can only accept payment via BACS direct into our account, Please send payment to our BACS an invoice will be sent to you with details upon booking.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept paypal payments.
- Only the parent of the child or legal person who has parental responsibility of the child can give permission for the child to attend the party
- Once payment has been made, we will send the child a personalised invite and party plan information.
- Full payment required within 7 days from date of booking to secure your ticket and before the date of the event. If not paid within this period, we can not hold your booking and the ticket will be offered to the next person.
- Please ensure full payment is made before the day of the party.
- No refunds at any time.
BY SUBMITTING OUR BOOKING FORM BELOW, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS STATED ABOVE.